Monday 16 April 2012

Dive 3 ~ Starting to get quite cruisy

Tonight was Session/dive number 3 ~ this is the calmest Cambell has been and I am so happy that he is settling into the program really well again.  It certainly makes "life" in there so much easier for the both of us.  He was reasonably gentle in there tonight too ~ he was trying to kick a bit and I accidentally got eye gouged lol.  I do have to say that it is as rare as hens teeth that he is even rough out of nastiness ~ he simply doesn't understand that he's hurting Mummy (or anyone else) ... I got lots of snuggles and smooches tonight in the chamber... so beautiful :)

I was just over the moon today when as I was unbuttoning Cambell's shirt, that he tried lifting it up over his head.  To some, this is just your usual "run of the mill" action for a nearly 4 year old, but for Mr Cambell it was another beautiful stepping stone to a life of independence ~ WOW, more progress after just 2 sessions of HBOT ~ you would not believe how excited I am.


Mr Cheeky on the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment