Tuesday 23 August 2011

I've started going to "school"

A big "hello" to all our friends ~ hope you are all happy and healthy

I started going to "school" today :)  Well, not really ~ it's a little playgroup for extra special kids.  We sang songs, we got bounced on a really big ball, we made a REALLY big mess with shaving cream, we painted... WE HAD FUN!  My big brother Rylan is allowed to come too which is good.  Come to think of it, I guess it is school because Mummy has to fill out a school enrolment form for me.  Playgroup is going to help me prepare for when I start "real" school.

I am still a bit sniffly at the moment so HBOT is still on hold.  It's been over a week now and I'm well and truly over having this cold.  I'm just busting to tell you all about the good things that HBOT has done for me as they happen.

I can tell you that I've been trying REALLY hard to crawl properly.  I get up on my hand and knees and try and try and try to move a leg forward but they are just quite uncooperative it seems!

Well ~ until my next blog, I hope everyone stays well.

Despite my facial expression in the photo, I actually LOVED making a mess with the Shaving Cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment