As Cambell will be starting his HBOT really soon we thought it was a good time to start a blog so that YOU can share our journey with us.
Before HBOT, these are a few things about Cambell...
* He can soldier crawl
* He has recently started pulling himself up into a standing position
* He has very cheekily climbed onto the couch once or twince
* He one and only word is "Mum" ... what a great word to start with hey?!
* He still goes a bit cross-eyed when he is tired
* He has a bit of a habit of hitting his chin with his fist
* He can pop himself into a crawling position (on hands and knees) but hasn't as yet figured out what to do next
* He's pretty good as far as "nappy business" goes but occassionally gets constipated... part of CP
That's a few things I can think of, off the top of my head. It will be really interesting to see what changes once the HBOT starts.
One of Cambell's little friends, Blaise (he has CP) has had HBOT with good results ~ you can visit his blog too. It's one of our favorites. Another little friend of Cambell's, Bohdi (he has autism) is having HBOT right now.
I'm looking forward to letting you all know about HBOT - Day 1. We'll only be starting off slowly though so it may take some days before we have any "celebratory" blog entries.